233 004 HWY 519 NOBLEFORD, AB
T0L 1S0


Nieboer Farm Supplies Service Department

When you’re invested in making sure your combine, tractor, tillage, or header is running at peak efficiency, you need the knowledge and skill you can count on. Our highly trained technicians are dedicated to maintaining and servicing your Versatile, Mahindra, Trioliet, McCormick and other types of equipment so you can get the most out of your purchase. Here at About we know that when there’s work to be done, you need your machine running smoothly and efficiently in a timely manner. We are here to make sure your equipment keeps getting the job done, season after season.

Reliability is critical when you invest in the machinery you need, we have the knowledge and experience to get your equipment back in prime shape. Give us a call and we'll get you in and out of the shop in an efficient and timely manner, so you can get back to work.

Nieboer Farm Supplies is proud to provide quality service to the areas of Granum, Barons, Shaughnessy, and Lethbridge.

Schedule Service

We can help you keep your Versatile, Mahindra, Trioliet, McCormick and other equipment in pristine condition! If you have any questions or concerns about your equipment, feel free to call us at (403) 824-3404 and we’ll be happy to help you over the phone or assist you in making an appointment. Come talk to us about how to best maintain your investment and learn more about our available services!

Fill out the form to request an appointment with our service department.

Call, visit, or contact us today. We’re here to help.

Licenses & Certifications

Did you know that Nieboer Farm Supplies has several manufacturer licenses as well as provincial certifications?
We are:
Licensed Cummins Dealer

We are able to complete warrantable repairs on QSB/QSC/QSL Tier III engines, QSB & QSL Tier IVi, ISX engines, and North Amercian Dealer Qualified for overhauls. We are a licensed Cummins Dealer able to perform necessary updates and recalls. We also carry the necessary diagnostic equipment including Insite computer diagnostic software to accurately diagnose your Cummins.
Licensed Provincial Commercial Vehicle Inspection Facility
We currently have 2 licensed mechanics that are able to sign off of Commercial Vehicle Inspections for our customers. Please check out our Provincial Commercial Vehicle Inspection Q&A link for details.

Commercial Vehicle Inspections Q&A

Provincial Vehicle Inspection

Alberta Ministry of Transportation requires that all commercially licensed vehicles and trailers receive a Vehicle Inspection to be completed annually. The safety checks requires a certified technician remove all tires & inspect the fuel and exhaust systems, engine controls, steering, suspension and braking systems, wiring and lamps, tires, glass, wipers, defrosters, as well as the overall body condition (this is not a comprehensive list). All components must be within manufacturer's standards or wear tolerances to pass the inspection.

1. How much does a Certified Vehicle Inspection Program (CVIP) cost?
Nieboer Farm Supplies charges a flat rate for vehicle inspection. Please see rates & offerings.

2. How long does a CVIP take?
The time for an inspection can vary depending on the size and condition of the unit but as a rule and highway tractor inspection will take just over 5.5 hours and a trailer inspection will take about 3.5 hours for 2 axles and 4.5 hours for 3 axles to complete. We ask that before a truck and/or trailer is delivered that it is cleaned of mud and debris and trailers are unloaded to allow the most efficient and time-effective inspection.

3. What condition should my truck and/or trailer be delivered to the inspection facility in?
The major requirement is that both your truck and/or trailer be free of mud and debris as our technicians will be inspecting the brakes, suspension, wiring & lamps etc. Trailers should not be delivered loaded.

4. What must I do if my equipment fails the inspection?
Our technicians will have a list of all specifications that your equipment must meet in order to pass. If your equipment fails our technician will explain exactly which repairs will be required to pass your equipment and will provide you with documentation to support this. Once the results of your inspection are presented to you, you will have 10 days to complete the necessary repairs and return to equipment to a licensed facility to verify the completed repairs. You will be required to produce the documentation of the failed inspection in order to avoid a complete re-inspection and associated charges. Once the repairs are verified your equipment will be passed and certified. Please note labor will be charged out for time spent verifying repairs done outside the facility are completed and done to specification.

5. What happens if I don't return my repaired unit within the 10 day period?
If a unit is not delivered to be verified as repaired within the 10 day period the Alberta Ministry of Transportation requires that the equipment must be re-inspected from scratch. This means you will be charged a second inspection fee for the second inspection.

6. Can I perform my own repairs or choose the facility of my choice if repairs are required to pass my equipment?

Yes. You are not required to have your repairs completed at the same facility it was inspected in. So long as the inspecting facility is the one to verify the repairs are completed and done properly you may determine how and where the repairs are completed.

7. What documents will I receive once my equipment is certified?
For both highway tractors and trailers, you will receive 2 documents and 1 sticker which is usually posted on the windshield or on the side of your trailer. The first document is the Record of Inspection or R.O.I. which details the condition and tolerances of your equipment and should be kept in your office. The second document is your Commercial Vehicle Inspection Certificate. You will receive 2 copies; one to be kept with your vehicle or trailer registration and insurance papers and one copy to be kept in your office for your records. The certificate has a unique number that is tied to your truck or trailers VIN by the Ministry of Transport.

For more information, we encourage you to check out the Alberta Ministry of Transportation website